The manual breast pump’s advantages:
- natural imitation of baby’s sucking patterns;
- easy to handle;
- quick and delicate way to pump out surplus milk, which helps to reduce milk loss and prevents galactoschesis (milk retention) as well as mastitis (breast inflammation);
- adjustable suction strengths;
- soft silicone massaging pad adjusted to breast shape;
- comfortable hand-adjusted handle;
- hygienic – milk is pumped directly into the attached bottle;
- discreet – small and quiet;
- enables to breastfeed even if you’re returning to work full-time.
- 1 manual breast pump with silicone massaging pad;
- 1 150ml bottle for feeding and milk storage;
- 1 silicone nipple;
- 1 protective cover.